Some people really enjoy moving, but most of us would rather not. Moving is an enormous job, so next time you have to move, consider full-service movers. What is a full-service moving company? They’re professionals who make moving look easy, handling all the work so that you can focus on other things you need to do.
What Does Full Service Moving Include?
Full-service movers do everything associated with a move, from start to finish. Services provided by a full-service mover may include:
- Providing packing supplies. From boxes to bubble wrap, packing tape to padding, full-service movers provide everything necessary to protect your prized possessions.
- Packing your home or business. Professionally trained packers can get your packing done in a fraction of the time it would take you. They know how to securely pack fragile and valuable items to protect them during the move.
- Disassembling and reassembling furniture. They’ll take it apart at the old location and put it back together at the new one — it’s that simple.
- Loading and unloading trucks. Full-service movers do all the heavy lifting, so you don’t have to.
- Safely transporting your belongings to your new location. Whatever the distance, full-service movers will get your possessions to you. All you need to do is be there to accept them!
- Unpacking your things. You can focus on settling in, and with just a little guidance from you, full service movers will get your new place arranged.
- Disposing of packing materials. No need to worry about leftover boxes. The movers will dispose of everything properly, completely handling the mess.
How Much is a Full-Service Moving Company?
This amount will vary between companies. It’s obviously going to cost more to hire full service movers than to hire movers who only do a few of the items on that list. The final number will depend on how many movers are needed, how much needs to be packed and moved, how far you’re moving, and so on. Talk to a few companies to get estimates so that you can make an informed decision. You can use our estimate tool to get a quote for your upcoming move.
Climate-Controlled Storage During Your Move
In addition to the services mentioned above, Firefighting’s Finest Moving & Storage provides storage for your belongings. For our customers who need a place to temporarily store items during a move, we’ve got safe, secure, climate-controlled facilities in Dallas, Ft. Worth, Houston, and Austin. We don’t require long-term contracts but offer month-to-month storage agreements. Like everything else in a full-service move, it’s all about making things easier on you.
Looking to Schedule a Move?
When it’s time to move, it’s time to call Firefighting’s Finest Moving & Storage. We are dedicated to providing efficient, safe, and professional commercial and home moving services, as the moving partner you can rely on. Founded in 2001 by two off-duty firefighters, we’ve grown to serve not only the Dallas/Fort Worth area, but also Houston and Austin as well. A locally-owned-and-operated business, we exceed all state and federal requirements for a moving company and can handle all of your moving needs. Call 844-715-6625 or visit our website for an estimate.